First time I have done a portrait of my self.

Comments

  1. I love the eyes. there so big . I really love the hair and how it goes dark to light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you added highlights in the hair. The necklace is a good accessory. I can see that she is smiling so I would make the eyes half circles so you can tell she is smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it the shading on the hair is grate and I love all the detail you put into it. I would suggest adding rode's and cones to the iris of the eye to add more depth to the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks grate but the way she is smiling she should be squinting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smile and shading, however I recommend you study he eyes and find a way to make them look more relaxed. Perhaps squint the eyes a bit and lower the eyebrows. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you drew the hair as one thing instead of adding every strand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment