Fall is here!!! (watercolor\sharpie)



Comments

  1. This looks great, I love the colors and the sunset. My feedback for you, is continue with the sunset, The sunset stops after the branches. I like the tree and leaves but other than that, It looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors! I also agree with Abbie about the sunset ending at the branches. Some advice I would give is put more detail on the tree, So that it looks like the tree is more in front of the sunset. I really like it! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent choice of color, but I don't think you used enough sharpie and some of the sunset bled into the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color choices, however the sunset and colors on the tree mixed, giving it an unrealistic affect. Other than that, you did such a fantastic job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Fall and I love sunsets. The colors are gorgeous in this piece. You may want to add some detail the the tree trunk to help separate it from the background. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful I love the beautiful way you blended those colors together that is some great art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the colors and the shading it looks appealing to the eye and the colors are good together

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment