cubism


Comments

  1. This piece is very colorful and inviting! The lines are crisp and the color scheme compliments the piece. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very creative. I love all the colors in it! It also takes up the entire page which is also very good. I think you did a great job on this piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the layout draws your eyes to the center. A technique that I found helpful was having a line change it's angle when it passes through a line. It looks something like this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R7D1tq7ierICeGrHORNDW1iJtpUeJtiubKYXj5w5dVI/edit
    It gives it a 3-dimensional feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the colors match and the shapes! I think it is cool that you did a Starbucks cup (even though i don't drink Coffey.) I would add more detail to the cup. Overall, I like it a lot and it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment